Anyone headed to the Carlisle Spring Show?

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

Anyone headed to the Carlisle Spring Show?

Postby rpoz-29 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:41 am

I'm going to the Spring Carlisle Show, for the first time. I have a few H-body items I hope to sell. (V6 headers, a Vega hood,some 13" widened Vega wheels, etc.) The all GM show in June is featuring H-bodies, but I can't make it. If there is anything you may need, and you plan to attend, let me know, and I'll take a look. I have 4 older B&S horizontal shaft engines, and many other items you simply can not live without!
rpoz-29

Re: Anyone headed to the Carlisle Spring Show?

Postby Monza Harry » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:25 am

I would love to attend that once, at least, but the border is still locked down and appears to be staying that way for the foreseeable future. :cry: :x Harry
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby rpoz-29 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:58 am

That sucks Harry. Isn't it odd that the rest of the world seems to be getting back to normal, but we "advanced" nations, (USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc.) are being scared to death?
rpoz-29

Postby Monza Harry » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:06 am

rpoz-29 wrote:That sucks Harry. Isn't it odd that the rest of the world seems to be getting back to normal, but we "advanced" nations, (USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc.) are being scared to death?

The Provincial gov. just unleashed a fresh can of Whoop @$$ on us yesterday, and the "Advanced People" will not follow the rules, (theys awl figur dat they is smarter than the sinentist NOT! {Spelled in Trailer Park for full effect}) I figure this will not go away until we cull the heard of STUPID! That will take awhile, a lot of stupid to die off.) Harry
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to General Discussion