H Bodies spotted in the wild today!

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

H Bodies spotted in the wild today!

Postby zeke » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:22 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris

zeke's 79 Monza Project

zeke's 78 Sport Coupe

Photographs posted by this user (zeke) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited
zeke

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Re: H Bodies spotted in the wild today!

Postby 283vega » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:25 pm

I m jealous of you guys getting together! Nice looking H bodies, man I wish this covid thing would go away and we could all go back to normal. Many shows and cruizes have been cancelled in my area
283 vega
70 corvette

Brian
283vega

Postby Monza Harry » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Everywhere Brian! Our province announced a reduction in gathering size as we got to the gathering, fortunately we were still under the max #'s allowed.
Where are you located, possible to attend if things go back to normal? I think we should have a big push [if/when we can] as we don't know what tomorrow will bring! There are a lot of cars with-in an 8 hr. drive of Bryans place, or do some more local(ish) ones with staggered dates so we can attend more than one? Harry
I'm not a hoarder I'm a preservationist 78 Monza Spyder (~Soon(ish +/- I guess) To Be 2+2 with Spoilers)
Monza Harry

1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Postby zeke » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:47 pm

Only car gathering I was at all year
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris

zeke's 79 Monza Project

zeke's 78 Sport Coupe

Photographs posted by this user (zeke) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited
zeke

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to General Discussion