my friends 78 monza wagon

Tell everyone about the progress of your project! Please respect people's threads.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby peterpan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:25 pm

here are some more pics of the wagon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peterpan

1972 Chevrolet Vega

Postby ColinOpseth » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:38 pm

Moving out of the Project Journals forum. This isn't a car project.
'72 Vega with '93 Camaro LT1/M29 T56/12 bolt 3.31. 16" IROCs all around. Sanderson headers into duals with an H-pipe and Flowmasters. It's loud but at least it's faster than your grandma's Buick. pwned.
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby peterpan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:53 pm

WHAT??????

it is a car that is in the progress of being built why does it not meet project status

did i missunderstand what that forum was for i thought it was a place to post our cars and what we have done and are doing to them

or is it cause its not mine it might as well be mine i tell him what parts to buy and how to build it and i do 95 percent of the work to it

why is it not a car project ????? its more of a car project than some that are in there it has pics of what i started with and what has been done to it and a short description of it

i don't understand this being moved

its not a total rebuild or a show car but its a real project that he is droping every spare dime he has into it and trying to make somthing out of it i think it deserves project status
peterpan

1972 Chevrolet Vega

Postby ColinOpseth » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:26 am

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the idea behind the projects forum. I thought it was for users to detail 'their' progress.

I'm mistaken and will move it back. I moved it because I don't want that forum to be a chatting place. It's more of a forum for users to detail the progress on their particular vehicle, similar to Cardomain's style of blogging.
ColinOpseth

1972 Chevrolet Vega GT

Postby peterpan » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:33 am

thanks

my buddy dosen't have a computer so he can't post his progress he uses this site alot he comes over and looks at the site with me and we talk about what looks good and what don't and read the forums then plan out our cars
even though he is not registered he is a user i took it upon myself to post our progress
i never ment for this post to be chat it is about a 78 monza wagon that we are building and are very proud of the progress of it and wanted to share it
i don't understand what blogging is but this post is all about a 78 monza wagon that i am building with a freind
i consider this car to be one of my many projects

can we delete the one that says moved
peterpan

1972 Chevrolet Vega

Postby peterpan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:19 pm

more progress we got a 74/75 vega wagon parts car and put the nose on the monza we think the vega nose looks better with the cowl hood than the monza nose did

the parts car is a gt so we will be putting the gt dash gauges in it too

we allso dressed up the motor with some chrome goodies and a performer rpm and a 600 edelbrock and sandersons and tuned it better it runs pretty good now

i will post better pics when we get the engine bay cleaned up and painted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peterpan

1972 Chevrolet Vega

Return to Project Journals