76 Skyhawk and 78 donor

Tell everyone about the progress of your project! Please respect people's threads.

Moderator: Moderators

76 Skyhawk and 78 donor

Postby vpamelectricman » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:59 pm

There is a long way to go to make this 76 odd fire the daily driver it is meant to be. The engine work, stock 3.8l is complete, new everything, updated oil pump, egr deleted. Major issues, stuck driver door and damaged gas tank. The donor 78 was an unbelievable find, just minutes from my home. She will be road worthy and legal by July 1st. Body work to follow. , not doing a restoration, making a beautiful daily driver with side pipes and an odd fire buick v-6.
vpamelectricman

Re: 76 Skyhawk and 78 donor

Postby vpamelectricman » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:16 pm

I'm trying to get some photos but my tablet won't go below 3mp which is to large to upload.
vpamelectricman

Re: 76 Skyhawk and 78 donor

Postby zeke » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:21 am

I have my phone automatically sync my cam pictures with my google plus account. Then I download the thumbnail (smaller pic) from there, it's usually under 250 kb. Set your G+ account to upload pics at 2mb and it doesn't count against your account total either. If you're on an apple device, please disregard this. lol
Chris

zeke's 79 Monza Project

zeke's 78 Sport Coupe

Photographs posted by this user (zeke) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited
zeke

1979 Chevrolet Monza 2+2

Return to Project Journals