Daytona-Turkey Run-2022

Post event information here

Moderator: Moderators

Daytona-Turkey Run-2022

Postby 74_Vega_GT » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:43 am

The Daytona Turkey Run, an annual event winds up today. It is billed as the largest car show in the USA, supposedly. They have a website with several pages of photographs of the show cars and cruisers. The event is held in the infield of the Daytona Speedway and as you can imagine there are rows and rows of classic cars. I went once, about 17 years ago, up and down the isles looking for a Vega or any "H-Body" car. The infield stretches east to west for a mile. I only saw maybe 3 H-Bodies that were full roll caged racers with V-8's and nice paint.
After perusing the current 2022 pictures on their website, I only saw ONE, maybe TWO Vega's. One was a turquois colored '77 with a stripe and a name " E-Motion"...a take off of the Motion Vega I suppose.
I am truly hoping to have my Vega completed by the time next years event rolls around.
PEACE
>I Love the H-Body forum and am grateful for it and all its members contributions, disclaimer below is directed at search engines.
> Photographs posted by this user (74_Vega_GT) are the sole property of this poster. Any use without express written permission is prohibited.
1974 Chevy Vega GT Hatchback
1982 Chevy S-10 longbed 2.8v6 A/C
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe,Black
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe,Silver Sapphire Blue
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster N.A., Silver Sapphire Blue
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster N.A., Aero-Blue
2008 Dodge Ram Longbed, Brilliant Crystal Pearl Black
74_Vega_GT

Return to Car Shows, Meets & Gatherings