H body parts

Anything H-body related, but please use one of the topic-specific forums below if appropriate

Moderator: Moderators

H body parts

Postby cjbiagi » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:29 pm

If anyone is interested, I am selling some new H body parts. Some of the pieces I have are, front and rear side markers for all year Vega's (there is a difference between years, 71-73 and 74-77), front turn signal lenses in both amber and clear for 1971-73 Vega, gaskets for the 71-73 Vega turn signal lenses, taillight gaskets for 71-72 Vega and the elusive 73 Vega taillight gaskets. Also have new 6 piece hood bumper kits for all Vega's as well as 8 piece sets for all Monza's and other H bodies. These include the side fender bumpers as well as the radiator support ones and the two on the cowl. As always I have the hood/cowl seal, Monza hatchback roof rail seals and one hatchback seal. I also have replacement door hinge pin/bushing kits and a few sets of glass run channels avaialble and am happy to try and help find whatever else you need. Pictures are too hard to post here, happy to send pics and prices to anyone who is interested. Inventory is limited but I will take names and get back to you when parts become available. Email cjbiagi@yahoo.com
Clyde.........75 Monza 2+2
cjbiagi

1975 Chevrolet Monza

Re: H body parts

Postby vegastre » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:37 pm

You Da Man...
Not sure if you watch Jay Leno, but he states that every car model produced has the expert that knows every thing you need to know about that model and has the NOS parts. You're I guy. When I discovered that cell phones had cameras in them I started taking pictures of H-Body parts so I would remember, My Library of Pics was extensive but lost it all when a Hard Drive went south. My point, I have you for backup now and the"Cloud".

Clyde, I need a set of door seals for my Wagon.
Phil Kennedy~
72 Chevrolet Vega GT Hatchback
75 Pontiac Astre SJ Safari Wagon
vegastre

1975 Pontiac Astre SJ

Re: H body parts

Postby cjbiagi » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:39 pm

Phil, I sent you a message about seals.
Clyde.........75 Monza 2+2
cjbiagi

1975 Chevrolet Monza

Return to General Discussion