Monza A/C Brackets

Research results, details, and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Monza A/C Brackets

Postby Sudsmixer2000 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:39 am

I've got a 1975 Monza hatch that came with the v8 262. The car is rust free from Florida so its a nice starting point.

I've built a performance 327 using a 69 camero block. I'm trying to make it stock configuration on the outside of the engine.

The stock engine was hacked up and most of the front of it thrown in boxes. It was easy enough to figure out the PS and Alt brackets. The A/C is a bit of a challenge. I've searched here and the internet, but I can't figure out how the bottom of the A/c bracket works or even if I have the right parts. There are several good pictures of the top, so I think I have that right.

Does anyone have a picture of how the bottom of the compressor is supposed to attach? Or even a picture of the bracket that goes there? Photo attached is what I have so far. Thanks for any help.

327 110520 (x).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sudsmixer2000

Re: Monza A/C Brackets

Postby monzaaddict » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:43 pm

There are two brackets that are missing the one that mounts to exhaust manifold and the one that mounts off the head. similar or same as these - the ones on the top and bottom https://www.oldairproducts.com/product/ ... 9yEALw_wcB
monzaaddict

Re: Monza A/C Brackets

Postby Sudsmixer2000 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:00 pm

Thanks! I do have those brackets and I found diagram on a corvette forum. Based on this I would need only those brackets and not the one that attaches to the intake?

Supports.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sudsmixer2000

Return to Factory Original Purist