Wanted Vega, Astre or Sunbird

H-Body items only please.

Moderator: Moderators

Wanted Vega, Astre or Sunbird

Postby muley180 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:17 pm

Just testing the waters here (new to this forum). Looking for a Vega or Astre or Sunbird. Prefer a hatchback. Need a solid body, complete interior and a CLEAR TITLE (had a bad experience with a seller who did not have correct paper work). Although I am building a project, I need a complete solid card in overall good condition to start with. I am on a limited budget so I cannot afford a tubbed race car with a show paint job for example. Before anyone responds, I have looked through the for sale marketplace on this forum and unfortunately there are a lot of listing that have either been listed for a very long time or others inquired about the vehicle with no response from seller. I am located near Tacoma, Washington and don't mind driving a bit and have access to a trailer. I have nothing to trade so it would be a cash transaction. Any help is much appreciated, Thank you.
muley180

Re: Wanted Vega, Astre or Sunbird

Postby vafs » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:42 am

Hi, I was on the site and saw your post. I have a 1975 Astre solid rust free with 33k miles on it that I am willing to let go if you have not found a project yet. Thanks. Glen 571/449-0335
vafs

Return to Wanted